This week I read three very different books, though all were enjoyable. When I rate these for my Energion.com Bookstore I use a scale from 1 to 5. This scale means:
- I didn’t finish reading it.
I’m such a determined reader that this only applies to two books that I can remember
- I don’t plan to look at this author again
- Normal reading level; I liked it and will read this author again on occasion.
- I liked it, and will keep my eye open for this author’s work
- I truly adored it, and will read everything this author writes.
The majority of my reading falls into #3, so that rating should not be regarded as negative. A four is very good and a five is exceedingly rare.