We were having a similar discussion in my Sunday school class this morning about the boxes folk try to put other folk in to decide who is “in” and who is “out”. I would have to apply your “label” to myself at my UMC. I keep my prayer language to myself and am cautious with the “gifts”, folk get spooked. Someone in our church referred to an elderly woman in our congregation who has a gift of healing as a “witch” so the hunt is on. People fear what they do not understand. At the same time, there is a group mind think, that to be a person of faith you must vote along certain political lines, and believe certain things about evolution and creation. Hell fire is sure to result if you do not. I try to avoid or distract people when those discussions come up. I am reading a book called Christianity for the Rest of Us. while I don’t agree with everything the author rambles about, I do agree about her stance about the group mind set many christians have fallen into today. We have stopped thinking or let others think for us. A passionately moderate pentocostal methodist from PA.